Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Weight Loss Wednesday #8

Pin It
What a Happy week this is for me... Big Sis! This week I get to celebrate my 9 year anniversary to the Man the Lord gave to me 12 years ago. It seems like yesterday that I saw this cute boy wearing his superman shirt on the steps at church. It seems like yesterday that he hung out the window of his car at a red light .. next to my car.. to give me a rose. Seems like yesterday when he turned 18. Everything seems like yesterday. It seems unreal that we have been married 9 years... that we have lived away from home for 8 years... that we have lived in three different unique places.. and that we have a two year old. God has richly blessed us and we are not blind to that. I am so thankful for this man the Lord gave to me... this man who provides for us, watches after us, loves us, and cares for us. This man that He gave to me to be father of our children... who would become one of the most amazing daddy's that I have EVER met. I love this man more everyday. We have grown up so much since we got married at 19 and 20... and the best part is.. we have done it together. I would not change it for anything. So tomorrow I will hug and kiss him and tell him Happy Anniversary and remember all of the years we have had and how we have come so far... I love him. 

OK! OK! Enough of the mushy stuff, right? This week is a great week for so many reasons.. Anniversary of our Marriage... AND I am so close to a goal that I did not think I would ever get to. I am three pounds from my PRE-pregnancy weight. After I had my son, I dropped back down to 4 or 5 pounds above Pre-pregnancy weight.. but I lost control.. and ate myself big again. I am so happy to say I am ALMOST there!! Then I only have 8 pounds until the weight that I was when I moved to Japan... the weight that I held for so long.. I still have a little ways to go until I reach the smallest weight I had gotten when I lost weight before. BUT I am so excited. I have been so focused.. and it has been great. 

I have set a goal for myself to do 4 races (5K/10Ks) in 2012. I have been looking for them and there are several that are local... but the dates aren't lining up as I would like.. BUT I am so excited to announce that my dear husband and I have signed up for a 5K Foam Fest! I am so excited for this. It is going to be so much fun and so messy... and even more fun because I will be with my dear love doing it. It isn't until September so I hope to find something I or we can do during the summer. We have done two 10Ks and a couple of 5Ks together in the past and it is so nice... it is so great to be so active as a family. 



Other than that, not much going on around here.. :) Loving life... enjoying the weather... enjoying cooking healthy meals... growing my garden... taking my baby boy on walks.... What about you? What are you enjoying the most about this season in your life?

WLW Stats for BIG SIS:
Starting Weight: 210
Wed. 3/21: -13lbs total
Wed. 4/3: -16lbs total
Wed. 4/10: -22lbs total
Wed. 4/17: -25lbs total
Wed. 4/25: -29lbs total
Wed. 5/2: -32lbs total
Wed. 5/9: -34lbs total   (176)

WLW Stats for LITTLE SIS:
Starting Weight: 170
Wed. 3/28: -3lbs total
Wed. 4/10: -6.5lbs total
Wed. 4/17: -7.5lbs total
Wed. 4/25: -7.5lbs total
Wed. 5/2: -8.5lbs total
Wed. 5/9: -10.5lbs total   (159.5)



OF COURSE DON'T FORGET TO GO LINK UP!!! WE HAVE A GREAT PARTY GOING ON AND WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO ADD YOUR AWESOMENESS AND SHARE OUR PARTY WITH YOUR FRIENDS! 



Pin It