Sunday, May 6, 2012

Blog Carnival!

Pin It
Hey! HEY! Happy Sunday! I hope you are all having a great day! 

This week I (Big Sis) will be participating in the Military Spouse Blog Carnival at Wives of Faith in honor of Military Spouse Appreciation. I have never participated in anything like this before, but I think it is a great idea. It is a week of taking their daily topic and writing from my heart. I really like it because I will be able to look back into the last 8 years of our military lives and tell you some of the things that I love so much about being part of this military world.... and the reasons I am so very proud of the man the Lord brought into my life. I hope you will join us here daily to read about the life that I love so much- Being a Military Spouse! 

Feel free to leave comments on the things that I write and ask questions. I tried to make sure I explained things you may not understand IF you don't have much of an interaction with military. Also, if you are military, please leave a comment so we can chat! I would love to gain some awesome military spouse blogging friends via this Blog Carnival. 

We will still be hosting our Naturally-Nifty Linky Party on Tuesday and our WeightLoss Wednesday along with an additional post each day for this Blog Carnival. 

So check back tomorrow for the first post! 

-Big Sis

Pin It