Thursday, May 10, 2012

Military Spouse Blog Carnival Day 4

Pin It Today is Day 4 of a week of participation in the Military Spouse Blog Carnival at Wives of Faith in honor of Military Spouse Appreciation. I have never participated in anything like this before, but I think it is a great idea. It is a week of taking their daily topic and writing from my heart. I really like it because I will be able to look back into the last 8 years of our military lives and tell you some of the things that I love so much about being part of this world.... and reasons I am so very proud of the man the Lord brought into my life. I hope you will join us here daily to read about the life that I love so much- Being a Military Spouse!

Today's daily topic from Wives of Faith is: It’s been said that a picture’s worth a thousand words. Post a photograph you’ve taken. (And yes, you can describe it or tell the story behind it if you want to! The only stipulation is that it needs to be a photo of your own, so as not to violate copyright.)




The picture I am posting is one that I took on our drive from Texas to California last summer when we moved here. We had stopped to get some coffee and was shocked at the itty bitty store we were at in the country. When leaving I saw this old church and it caught my eye. I took the picture and have all intentions of getting it printed and hung in my wall. It may not look like a lot to someone else, but for some reason, I LOVE this picture! :)


What about you?
Pin It