Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Naturally-Nifty Party #15

Pin It
Party #15 WHOA! Bring it! May is such a beautiful month for me! I love the warmth that it brings... I love being outside. I am so excited to start seeing summer link ups... We have some great blog posts about gardening and a dining room reveal. Check them out! 

But for now- get to linking... :) 

*A special request from Big Sis... if you have any awesome ideas for gifts for kids to do for Father's Day, I would love to see them*

1. Tiffany over at Home Grown Families shows us an awesome way to change your trash to treasure. I love this because I have had this planned in my head to do. I am always on the lookout for an old mirror with a unique frame... no such luck yet. I love how she changed the frame to a chalkboard. I think it is so sweet that she made it for sweet notes for her girls. Myself, I plan to make on to put on the wall in our bathroom-- in the part with just our toilet... for notes to and from my man! :) Thanks for sharing, Tiffany.


2. I am so excited that NZEcochick linked up these awesome Garden Spoon Labels. Previously I posted sharing my garden labels that I bought. However, I love these. We have added lots of new planters and plants to our garden so I believe I am about to take this awesome idea and create new labels. Yard sales, here I come. NZEcochick has a lot of awesome things on her blog.. you should go check her out. Thanks so much for linking up. 

3. Who doesn't like donuts?! What is better than making your own? I am so eager to try this recipe. Simply Sweet N' Savory linked up this week some awesome Churros. This is a unique Spanish donut recipe. This blog is amazing.... you can find almost any recipe here. Her baked goods are so amazing. We really appreciate when you share your awesome goodies with us. Friends- have a bake day and bake some of these great donuts- I am! 

Such a great tutorial over at Welcome to the Good Life. She shares her experience dying mint colored jeans, and this really inspires me to want to try this! I just need to start looking around at thrift shops for some white hands! The great thing about this post is that she shares the mistakes she made and then at the end gives you instructions and what you will need to do your own! And look her great her new mint jeans look! Doesn't it make you want to try this!!?!


Jordann over at J House Tawk shows us this awesome update she made to this old sewing machine! My favorite part about this project is that she kept the natural wood on top with a darker stain and painted the rest of the desk.  I just inherited a sewing machine desk from a garage sale that I want to paint fun like this.  My husband thinks it needs to just be re-stained though, since it is so old, we don't need to paint it. I feel like this could be the perfect compromise though! Great color choice Jordann, this looks SO GOOD! 


Vanessa over at Nifty Thrifty things shared an amazing tutorial with us of something that I think everyone could find a use for! This fantastic posts shows us how to make our own tape out of cute fabric! I am planning on doing this soon with some of the smaller scrap pieces of fabric I have! So fun, and I love the use of the crafting scissors to make the side zig-zag! You definitely need to go check this project out! 



Thanks so much to everyone that linked up! And remember as part of being featured, we will be pinning these great posts to our Pinterest boards, check it out! 

We want to see any and everything that you are up to! 
From Home makeovers, craft projects, DIY, recipes, tips, kids games or crafts, or anything else you are up to!!


Just Remember....
Please SUBSCRIBE to our blog on the left sidebar!
Also, we have moved our Naturally-Nifty Party Buttons to the top tab, so take one of those and put it on your blog or add us to your linky parties tab on your blog!
And please stop by our FACEBOOK page and like us there and follow us on TWITTER




Pin It