Monday, July 30, 2012

News!News!News!

Pin It
HELLLOOOOOO Friends! 

Big Sis here! So many new things are going on with me right now and it is TOO exciting not to share with our favorite blogger friends! First I want to share with you guys that we have an addition to our blog! We have created another blog that the sole purpose is for FITNESS! It is going to be awesome. I am unsure if I have told you guys that I am signed up for two half marathons coming up in the next six months. I know that I have shared posts about some of our runs... :) But I am so excited. 

I have gotten a whole new look on life in the past few months and I am loving it. I have become a Sweat Pink Ambassador with Fit Approach(notice our new button to the right) and I am SO excited about this. What does that mean? Pretty much it means that I get to strut my stuff in some AWESOME pink gear. I can't wait for mine to come in the mail... All the way to my shoelaces.. HELLO? Who wouldn't want that! Sweat Pinks Mission Statement is:



We believe that kicking ass or butt since we don't cuss here is best done in pretty shoes. We’ve learned that real women sweat, and sweat hard. We know that assertiveness, strength, and ambition are the ultimate feminine qualities. We concede that sometimes it takes hours to get ready, but we’re also no strangers to just rolling out of bed and going. We’re convinced that we run faster in pink shoelaces. We believe in pushing ourselves, and we believe in giving ourselves a break, too. We’re all about the rush of endorphins and the thrill of the challenge. We’re all for looking great and feeling even better. We’re committed to finding our best fit, and making it stick.
How do we get there?
We climb.
We journey.
We balance.
We reward. "

they go on to say:

"sweat hard, play hard, and inspire those around them to achieve their best selves" 

Um.. yes, right up my alley! I am learning all of the ins and outs now.. but I am so excited. I have started a Facebook page to help promote the new blog.. well because quite frankly, we all know that people are on FB more than the blog! My first goal is to get that set up, get my pink swag, and then seeking out people in my local area that have a fear of running and yet a strong desire. I want to work with those that have struggled like I have. I want others to feel confident and happy the way that I have!! Sweat Pink has already opened doors for me and I can't wait to see where this takes me. 

I am so excited to strut my pink stuff at my next few races... I can't wait. I can't wait to meet, in person, fellow SPAs (Sweat Pink Ambassadors) and build relationships with them. It is so awesome to have a group of like minded people that are striving for the same thing in their lives, families, among their peers, and community. It is going to be GREAT! 

Do you see now why we have created a separate blog for this? There is going to be A LOT of awesome fitness stuff written a lot during the week and we didn't want to take away from our randomness and awesomeness of Natural-Nesters. We love that we can share about anything and everything and that our readers enjoy it. We would love to have you join us over at our 2nd blog and follow us as we begin to motivate and encourage you to get moving. The other awesome thing about this new door of our fitness blog opening is the different types of Giveaways we will be having. You for sure want to make sure you like or follow all of your avenues to us... because we have some great things on the way to us to send out for Giveaways! AND who doesn't like FREE STUFF! Seriously, we are so stoked about the next few giveaways that we are going to have.. and they just keep coming in. 

So... with all this said.. We hope you will go ahead and follow us HERE and like us HERE and join in on the fun!! 

Thank you so much for your support with Natural-NesterS.. We love all of our readers!!
-Big Sis

Planned Races:
  • AUGUSTColor Run (again, discounted price)
  • Moonlight 10K (Pray for Me), and my boys first race
  • Mud Run (with a girlfriend, yay)

SEPTEMBER
  • Labor Day 10K and my boys 2nd race
  • Foam Fest 5K
  • 10K
  • 5K
  • Mud Run (Little Sis and Mom)

OCTOBER
  • 1/2 Marathon (with a friend, yay)
November

  • Foam Run (Little Sis and Mom)


Pin It