Thursday, July 26, 2012

JULY Sponsor Lovin'

Pin It
Today we want to show some love to two more of our July sponsors!! We absolutely adore each of our sponsors and would love for yall to get to know them more! They do so much for Natural-Nesters and we are so thankful for them!

So after you get to know them here stop by and say hey and give them some lovin' from us! 


First is Courtney Baxtron from The Baxtron Life.  Courtney is so fun! Her blog is so fun! It is such an interactive blog! She is always hosting some kind of fun party or gathering, or doing a giveaway, and there are always other bloggers included! I love that about her...I bet she throws an amazing party for real! Oh, and she lives in NYC....well duh! That must be amazing...I can't wait to finally get to go there one day :-) 

Baxtron{Life} is a place where I share everything that I love, lots of pictures of life in NYC with our little family of three, daily musings, fun link-ups and some of the real struggles of my life.

Each week Courtney along with her co-host holds an amazing party called PINNING! I know we all know what that word means :-) So basically its a fun party for everyone to come link up their Pinterest Post and get to see other's favorite pins! On September 17th, I will be guest hosting at the PINNING Party! So come check out some of my favorite pins that day, but go ahead and start joining in on the fun now! 
TOP 3 Viewed Blog Posts:

FOLLOW: 



Then there is the fun and outgoing Taylor Norris from Goings on in Texas.   Taylor is great, and such an intriguing person.  She is one of those people that is just so much fun to follow and get to know more.  Taylor is so skillful, as you will see in the description about her below, and I am so jealous that she is a personal trainer...I would love to do that! 

Goings on in Texas
Hello! I'm Taylor and I blog over at Goings on in Texas. I am a 30-something, Texas transplant who was born and raised in Arkansas. I moved to this great state in 1999 to attend college and I never looked back. I do miss the beautiful scenery of my home state, but I've grown roots in Texas and it looks like Texas will continue to be my "new" home. I'm married to fabulous guy (2006). We do not have any children, unless you want to consider our used car lot a child. :) I am a Petroleum Landman, Certified Personal Trainer, Used Car Lot Owner, Landlord, Christ follower, Entrepreneur, Crafter, DIYer, Cook, Organizer, Gardener, Traveler, Singer, Book-a-holic, Shoe Lover, Talker, Wife and probably a whole lot more, but that paints you a picture, I'm sure. ;) So, what can you find within my blog?? Bits and pieces of my life. Total randomness about my hobbies, thoughts and everything in between. The sky is the limit with me. Each Thursday I host a link party for all your DIY/Recipes/Craft Projects (come link up!) I hope you'll follow me on my blogging journey! :)
TOP 3 Viewed Blog Posts:

FOLLOW: 
Twitter--Pinterest


Be on the lookout for these two sweet sponsors co-hosting a Naturally-Nifty Linky Party in August!


IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SPONSORING NATURAL-NESTERS NEXT MONTH BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR SPONSOR PAGE! 
We love our sponsors, and each one gets special treatment.  Including as much advertisement as they ask for, special highlighting posts, shoutouts through facebook and twitter, involvement in blog parties, guest posts, and giveaways, and more! 
Pin It