Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Naturally-Nifty Party #25

Pin It
We are so excited to be here today and get to show off some of your awesome work! 
I fell like that each week this party is a time for me to spend time with yall lol I know that sounds silly, but I get to visit all of your blogs and check out what you are up to and highlight some of my favorite posts! 

And next week we have a special surprise....we will be starting to have some Party Co-Hosts that will come share about them and their favorite linked post! I can't wait! 

Anyways, here are the features! Thanks to everyone for linking up! Be sure to grab a button! 

Kaitlin from over at the blog Wunderbar made this adorable neck tie blouse.  How cute is that.  i love the way the neck tie makes the shirt look so nice and professional, and yet you could also wear it so casual.  She did an awesome job, and she shares each detail on how to make your own at her blog.  Go check out this and many other similar and equally as cute projects she has! 
I love this DIY Starfish Manicure a lot! Our friend over at Hair Spray and High Heels hit it right on the spot. The colors are perfect and she did such a great job. I would have never known that she did not go to the salon and get that mainure! I love this too because I know that my little tot would love it because he loves fish so much! :)

Just Us Four has done it again... but this time I am drooling wanting to make this awesome pizza. Now that I think about it- I just might... for breakfast. How awesome: Nutella and Banana Pizza. It is very creative, healthy, and I am sure yummy. I am always looking for quick, easy, yummy recipes for my daycare kids! I bet this is one of our new favorite.


So go ahead, have some fun and link up this week's goodies! 


Pin It