Tuesday, March 20, 2012

YAY!! The Naturally-Nifty Linky Party is up!

Pin It
Hey everyone!

I am so happy that our Naturally-Nifty Linky Party #6 is up today!
So sorry that it didn't work last week, as you all know, I, Little Sis was out of town on a mission trip, and our Linky Tools Account messed up so we were unable to do the party last week!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Spring Break though!

We have some pretty great stuff planned for this week, including:

-A new weekly series called Weight Loss Wednesday where you will get to follow Big Sis on her goal to losing weight and getting healthier! Along with sharing her own personally challenges, we will be giving you a weekly Healthy Tip or Healthy Recipe to try out! I am so excited about this and getting to share with you some of my own healthy living endeavors!

-Also, be on the look out for Big Sis's post on her Spring Break Candy Making! She made homemade rock candy with my niece last week! It is a fun recipe to try with your kiddos, just be careful because that candy is sharp!

Anyways, I'm ready to get this Party Started!! 

I can't wait to see all the Nifty projects that yall have done!

Remember....
Please SUBSCRIBE to our blog on the left sidebar!
Also, I hope you have noticed our new blog layout, and we have moved our Naturally-Nifty Party Buttons to the top tab, so take one of those and put it on your blog!
And please stop by our FACEBOOK page and like us there too!

So have fun and be sure to visit other great posts that are linked up and come back and LIKE your favs! We will feature some of our favorites next week and we will feature a Reader's Choice Favorite!

P.S. Link up as many projects as you want to!

Pin It