Monday, March 26, 2012

Naturally-Nifty Linky Party #7

Pin It
What a great weekend we both had! We are happy to be getting back into the groove of life since Spring Break and so excited about all of the awesome links that we have been getting from you guys! Keep them coming! After looking through all of the lovely links that you shared last week we have both picked some of our favs! I hope everyone enjoys them as much as we do! 

We can't wait to see what everyone has in store for this week!


Remember....
Please SUBSCRIBE to our blog on the left sidebar!
Also, I hope you have noticed our new blog layout, and we have moved our Naturally-Nifty Party Buttons to the top tab, so take one of those and put it on your blog!
And please stop by our FACEBOOK page and like us there too!

So have fun and be sure to visit other great posts that are linked up and come back and LIKE your favs! We will feature some of our favorites next week and we will feature a Reader's Choice Favorite!

P.S. Link up as many projects as you want to!

Here are our top favs from last week! If you are featured be sure to grab a Featured Button from the top tabs! Also we will be pinning this your blog posts on our Pinterest! 

1. Hani over at Craftionary brought to us 100 different Easter Printables. Of course I loooooved this link. Did I look through all of them, I sure did! There were some really awesome ideas that I can use for my daycare kids! I love all of the different crafts and printables. Thank you Hani for all of the time you put into getting all of the links on that blog. There are some really awesome ideas! -Big Sis


2. I am so excited that CheWei over at One Dog Woof came on over to our link party. I found this on her blog and invited her to bring it to us! I love this print off... and I am so excited to have it in my very own white frame. It is so precious and such a GREAT reminder of what EASTER is all about! I hope you enjoy this just as much as I did! -Big Sis



I love these vinyl everyday labels made by Life, Love, Green. She did an awesome job at making them fun, and helpful! Definitely stop by and check out the before and after pics.  I am sure that most of us are just living with our mediocre labeled containers at home, written on with tape and markers, when we could just pull out our cutting machine and make great labels like this! Thanks so much for sharing! -Little Sis



Donata over at DK's Craft Cafe really does know how to make a beautiful craft from trash! This awesome wreath was made out of some great items that she had that others may have just thrown out! I will just tell you that one part of it is straight up styrofoam! You will have to go visit her to check out what the rest of it is! She did a great job, and I love the finished product! -Little Sis


My Little Pumpkin by Jazmin did a great job at recycling old crayons! Instead of throwing out the small broken pieces that you can barely hold, keep them and make your own crayons! She even did hers in a fun shape! Stop by to check out the step-by-step instructions on how to do this! Your kiddos will love it! -Little Sis

Pin It