Saturday, March 3, 2012

Edible Peanut Butter Playdough

Pin It
We LOVE trying new crafts. We especially enjoy making things we can EAT! When I saw that you can make peanut butter dough, I was all about it. I have always taught older kids, so these simple ideas that many have heard of are very foreign to me! I am loving it.... and my new adventures. 


All we needed was:
*Dry Milk
*Honey
*Peanut Butter
*Hands to mix


And mix they did. I let the kids do every bit of this. I helped one of my munchkins because he is just a wee one..... and he did not even want to play with it. My 15 month old just ate it, and ate it, and ate it. My 2 and 3 year old enjoyed playing with it and making it. My 2 year old, which is my child, ate some of it where the 3 year old was not interested in putting it in his mouth. As matter of fact, my 15 month old ended up eating the 3 year olds. 



Of course they loved the peanut butter... so I let them dig it out themselves... and dig they did! :)


I realize in every picture my little handsome looks so messy and homely... His shirt is much too big, but it is from Japan and I love our Japanese shirts! And HE enjoyed the peanut butter. 


Our Peanut Butter Ball.


My lovebird made a snowman... he was so proud of it.. Do you see it?

Do you have any awesome crafts or recipes that you do with kids? If so, I would LOOOOOVE to hear about them. I am always looking for new things to do with my daycare kids!

-Big Sis

Pin It