Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Naturally Nifty Linky Party #5

Pin It
I can't believe we have made it to our Naturally Nifty Party #5!!

We have loved so much hosting these great parties! I wish it could be more formal like a party at my house, with decorations, party favors, lot's of good food, and more face to face interaction with our great blog followers and committed linkers! 

What I will do for this party though is---we are going to keep it open for one extra day.  Usually our party runs from Tuesday morning to Friday night at midnight....but this time we will keep it open until Saturday night at midnight! 

Here's some of our favorite posts from this week: 

I love this blog and post for multiple reasons.  First, I love Chicago, it has such a special place in my heart, and when I spent a month in Japan, I had so much fun at the beach finding loads of sea glass, then I got back home and had nothing really fun to do with it.  But here on her blog, Creative in Chicago, I love what she has done with her collected Sea Glass! Stop by and check it out! -Little Sis


I also love this blog. I especially love this craft. I have so much sea glass from living in Japan for three years... and I think I have just found what I want to do with it. It is such a classy looking piece of art. My living room needs something done with its wall... so I think this might be part of the answer! Love it. -Big Sis


I just love this great St. Patrick's Day craft. This is not a holiday that I usually decorate for, but Christina over at the Tattered Tag made this cute, fun, and unique Lucky Penny Project! This really makes me want to make something this creative! Plus I just love anything glittery, it really just brings me joy to see shiny, glittery things :-) Head over and check this out! 



 Rachel over at Adventures of a DIY Mom knows the keys to my heart....yummy cinnamon rolls our my favorite! Here she offers an awesome quick and easy cinnamon roll recipe.  And the neat thing is they are back in muffin pans! I'm definitely going to be doing this SOON! -Little Sis




I really love the idea homemade yogurt and 4 You With Love shows us a fantastic, easy way to make it. I have friends that have made it, but hearing about their process has kept me from doing it. 4 You shows us a fantastic, easy way to make it. I will be trying this soon. She also has a series of "Making Your Own Dairy Products" which is awesome. Anytime I can make food from scratch, I prefer to do that because then I know what is going in. Thanks for sharing!!! -Big Sis



Christina over at The Tattered Tag showed us a fun and easy way to make a cute decoration for Dr. Suess' birthday. Because I work with young kids we celebrate Dr. Suess' birthday. What a fun little craft to make and keep little treats in for the week of his birthday. The fun thing about this is that we can use this year round. I didn't get to make it for his birthday, but I plan to work on it in the coming weeks. My daycare kids LOVE Dr. Suess.. so this would be fun to have around. -Big Sis

Thanks to everyone who stopped by and linked up this past week! 

So let's get started...have fun and link up some stuff today and then stop back by later this week and link up some other great stuff! We love to see all of the fun stuff you have going on in your neighborhood, so share it all! 

Also we would love for you to like our facebook page (on the right sidebar) and grab our button and use it to tell all your friends about our party! We want to meet them too! 


Pin It