Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Fall themed Linky Party #35

Pin It
Today for the Naturally-Nifty Linky Party I thought we could have some fun with PINTEREST of course! 
I wanted to share some of my favorited pinned crafts that you could use for Thanksgiving! 
It is next week as you all know.....so why not make some last minute crafts to get your house really festive and in the holiday mode! 

This year will be my first Thanksgiving for us to stay at our home and my husband and I cook the meal together! We are so excited! It will just be us, our international boys, and maybe our cousin.  No matter who will be joining us though, I want our house to be festive and decked out with Fall decor. 

Here are some of my favorite pins! 
Be sure to stop by and Follow my FALL Pinterest board

This is a fun project you can do with recycled tin cans! So cute and fun!

If you know me, you know I LOVE wreaths, and this one is ADORABLE!! I love the felt turkey! 

Another thing I love is upcycling wine bottles and decorating them for holidays or different mantle themes! I spray paint wine bottles all the time, and I love this! 
Wine bottle THANKS decor

This is very cute too! How much fun to write each of your guests name on a pretty fall leaf as a way to show where they are sitting.  Or even to write one generic thing people are thankful for at each plate: (good health, family, love, provisions)

Well I have a lot of glassware and candles from my wedding, so this one struck me.  I love the use of popcorn, and the leave wrapped around it! Very fun and good for general decor or a centerpiece. 


*Don't forget to stop by and enter our GIVEAWAY, it ends tomorrow!*


Now it's your turn! Show us some of you favorite Fall projects that you have been a part of! But don't leave it there, you can show us any fun thing you have been up to late, just make sure it's NIFTY! :-)

Pin It