Saturday, March 12th
- Pray for grace as we begin the trip, travel, and get settled into our hotel rooms
- Pray for our trip leaders and members as we work through administrative details, etc.
- Pray that all fears and doubts would be driven away by God’s love
Sunday – Thursday, March 13th – 17th
- We will have compassion for the cities we go to. Special sensitivity to each individual we meet. To feel and suffer with them, to have deep feelings of mercy for them.
- Our teams will be united and each member will be healthy.
- People will be saved, healed and delivered from all of the powers of darkness.
- The Lord will give us creative ways to communicate the gospel.
- That all of the strongholds of legalistic religious tradition will be broken.
- Our friends and family at home will be free from worry and involved in prayer for us.
- The Lord will train each of us to minister effectively.
Friday, March 19th
- As we end our trip, pray that God would establish deep in our hearts and lives the things He did in us throughout the week and that the seeds we have sown would produces long-term fruit.
Saturday, March 20th
- Pray that God will strengthen us and fill us with His rest. Pray that all we experienced and received from the Lord will continue with us and be established in our everyday lifestyles. Pray that it would forever impact our church and city.
(Ask the Lord to give you scriptures to use in prayer related to each of these prayer needs.)
Please access our blog throughout the trip to hear daily stories and testimonies of what God is doing: www.beltwaycollegepark.org/blog