Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Naturally-Nifty Linky Party #11

Pin It Happy Tuesday Blogging Friends! I know I have said it before but it seems that Tuesdays just sneak up on us. I We love looking at all of your crafts, recipes, and any other creative thing you post on our party. I get so many ideas on things to cook, make, and thinks I only wish I had the time to do. It is so nice to see so many people put such an effort in making sure their families are eating healthy and making their homes... well, their home! It is always so hard to pick our favorites... but these are a few that we enjoyed.

So.. here goes!!! 

The mom over at Just Us Four has given us a fantastic art craft combining the use of crayons and letters! I have used the crayons and hair dryer idea for a sign I made for my daycare... but I really like this idea. It gives the children a way to create something unique with their name and they are able to use their artistic abilities. This is awesome for me too because we are just starting our curriculum on the alphabet. Thank you so much for sharing. Go check her out and look how adorable her sweet family is.


Geni from Color Me Domestic created such a beautiful Spring Mantle. I haven't redone my mantle since Christmas and that makes me sad. I love this idea. I think I may have to go look for some things to create something as beautiful as Geni did. I totally love her bunny family portrait and she even has a tutorial- how lucky are we??? I love how she painted her vase and shared her experience to help us do it right the first time, thanks! The egg branches are adorable! I just love this mantle. Go check it out for yourself and get some ideas for your mantle if you have not done it yet! So pretty.


I'm not sure about you guys, but my family loves curry. This could be because we lived in Asia for three years. Simple Sweet N Savory has created an amazing kabob curry. I would be lying if I said I did not want to try it for my family. It looks like something my husband would totally love. She gives step by step directions on how to make this and helpful tips so it will turn out correctly. Along with the kabob curry, you should take a stroll through her blog because she has a lot of great recipes. Thanks for sharing! 


We hope you enjoy all of these fun posts like we do! 
Now it's your turn to join in on the party and link up all your fun stuff! 
We want to see any and everything that you are up to! 
From Home makeovers, craft projects, DIY, recipes, tips, kids games or crafts, or anything else you are up to!!
Just Remember....
Please SUBSCRIBE to our blog on the left sidebar!
Also, I hope you have noticed our new blog layout, and we have moved our Naturally-Nifty Party Buttons to the top tab, so take one of those and put it on your blog!
And please stop by our FACEBOOK page and like us there too!








Pin It