Monday, December 19, 2011

My Weekend via Instagram

Pin It
Follow me on instagram @ btsuell

My Weekend was wonderful! I went to Lewisville/Denton to see my best friend graduate college!
It was altogether a girls weekend, with my best friend and me, plus our mom's slumbering and partying in her 1 bedroom apartment! Such a blast!

-Best friends since we were 3 yrs old! Looking dang good for getting only 3 hours of sleep and being up so early in the morning!
-She's a fashion diva with a degree in fashion merchandising!
-Long awaited 2011 graduation! Too bad I was so tired I was falling asleep during the speeches at the ceremony! I was awake to see her walk across the stage though!
-Beautiful Christmas Decor at the Gaylord Texan where she works!
-The Gaylord's Ice Show 2011 and me and my momsy!
-Love the wine bottle Christmas tree! Wish I could have a miniature one of those at my house!
-Doing a little artwork with the iphone as we walk around the atrium of the resort and take pics!
-On Sunday we went shopping! All day at the Grapevine Mills Mall and various other places! We had a blast, just us girls doing what we do best!
-I got all of my Christmas shopping done for the Hubs! He's going to have a good Christmas this year!
-Me and my mom at Charming Charlie's....one of my favorite pictures EVER! And I should've bought that necklace with the glasses attached to them. Darn!
-Me and my best friend being goofy in the mall! "I must-ache you a question!??"

What a great weekend away! Lot's of laughs and lot's of joyful times together! This is a weekend that will definitely be repeated in the near future! Maybe with less shopping, and hopefully with a few add-ons (aka our sisters!!)



















Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment