Monday, November 28, 2011

Wine Tasting

Pin It

Yesterday my sister and I went wine tasting in Penn Valley, California!
It was so much fun! We had such a good time getting away together and getting to taste free wine.
I was so excited because this is something that California is known for, so it is something that I wanted to experience when I came to visit.
We had such a good time...we are already talking about taking a Napa Valley Tour next time I come to California (preferably in the summer time).

At the first place we went to, they treated us so nicely. They gave us a taste of a white wine in their tasting room then gave us a plate with a little bowl of soup and bread and sent us back to their storage room where they had it all set up for tasting.

It was so nice and ALL FREE!


Some of the vines there

Barrels of wine.


The wine tasting set up


Me enjoying my wine very much!
After tasting 8 glasses of wine (which they were very generous with), we also got to taste two dessert wines with a homemade dessert that was YUMMY!


After the first place we went to a second winery...with a little bit of a different set up but equally as good.
It was all such a good time! I definitely want to do it again and take my husband with me! Meguell would love it!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment