Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Homemade Play Dough

Pin It
*This is a repost from 2012... but we had so much fun doing it, I wanted to share*
Every kid loves play dough! We decided to make our own in daycare! What is better than play dough?
EATABLE, GOOD SMELLING, RED playdough! :)
Ingredients:
Cream of Tarter
Pack of Cool Aid
Flour
Oil
Salt
Water
Mix together all dry ingredients!
Mix the water and oil too!
Put on the stove and slowly pour the water/oil mixture in.
Heat and stir until it is all mixed together. This took about 2-3 minutes.
Then it says to put on a surface and knead it for a few minutes.
I, however, used my Bosch Mixer that I bought from Nutrition Lifestyles to knead it for me!
See how easy it was! Now all I have to do is let it cool until the kids can play with it. Took like 2 minutes!
Rooster Head's handprint!
He loved it!
I love him! He had so much fun.
He wanted to build a snowman!
Rolling it out with his own personal rolling pin!
Feeding Mr. Piggy the playdough!
We had so much fun. The kids loooooved it. They played for at least 30 minutes. The best part is that if you keep it in a sealed container, it stays good for up to six months! That is AWESOME! AND if the baby decides to eat it... like babies do... all he gets is some VERY, VERY salty flour!
Yes, I tasted it!
Have fun making playdough with your kids!
signatures
Don't forget to start following our new blog!! CLICK HERE! 
    Pin It