Thursday, October 25, 2012

Guest Post: Radish Chips

Pin It In my quest for eating more veggies, I have found some ‘new to me’ ways to eat them.  For example, remember the radish chips?  So when I found out I can make fries out of carrots, I had to try it!  These are SUPER easy (a must for me) AND even my hubby (who despises carrots) liked them.

Start out by cutting your carrots into small strips…OR be lazy like me and buy the matchstick bag.  lol

IMG_0576[1]

Put them in a bowl and toss with 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil.

IMG_0577[1]

Spread on a baking sheet or jelly roll.

IMG_0578[1]

IMG_0580[1]

Bake at 350 for 30 minutes flipping if necessary. 

These taste yummy with a bit of sea salt!

They are amazing good and so easy to make.

carrot fries 5

Do you like carrots?  Do you know of any other great veggie must try recipes?

Happy Eating!

Claire

psst!  Wanna know about my TRANSFORM movement?? 

Click HERE and FOLLOW HERE

Take the Challenge Transform

getcleansafearoundkids

Pin It